Bio and Awards
- CIS212: Computer Science III (C, Unix, and Data Structures), F19, F18
- CIS640: Writing in Computing Research, F19
- CIS441/541: Introduction to Computer Graphics,
W19, F16, F14, S13
- CIS330: Unix, C, and C++, S18, S17, S16, S15, S14
- CIS410/510: Introduction to Scientific Visualization,
I also do quite a bit of extra-curricular teaching (partial list):
- Tutorials at VIS19, ECP19, ECP18, SC16, SC15, SC13, SC12, SC10, SC09 (x2), ISC12, ISC11, VIS10, VIS09 (x2), SciDAC11, SciDAC10, SciDAC09, and SciDAC08. Upcoming tutorial at SC19, on in situ processing.
- June 2016: Short Course for the Vlaams Supercomputer Centrum titled "Visualization with VTK and VisIt." In Leuven, Belgium.
- June 2015 and June 2014: Hartree Summer School on Visualization for the UK government. In Warrington, England.
- March 2014: EU Regional School on Visualization and Analysis of Very Large Data. In Aachen, Germany.
- August 2013: Argonne training program on extreme-scale computing (ATPESC) on VisIt. In St. Charles, IL.
- June 2011: CEA/EDF/INRIA summer school on large data visualization. In Saint Paul-lez-Durance, France.
- Jan. 2011: Winter Enrichment Program on VisIt at KAUST.
In Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.