Bio and Awards
I also do quite a bit of extra-curricular teaching (partial list):
- June 2016: Short Course for the Vlaams Supercomputer Centrum titled "Visualization VTK and VisIt." In Leuven, Belgium.
- June 2015: Hartree Summer School on Visualization for the UK government. In Warrington, England.
- March 2014: EU Regional School on Visualization and Analysis of Very Large Data. In Aachen, Germany.
- August 2013: Argonne training program on extreme-scale computing (ATPESC) on VisIt. In St. Charles, IL.
- June 2011: CEA/EDF/INRIA summer school on large data visualization. In Saint Paul-lez-Durance, France.
- Jan. 2011: Winter Enrichment Program on VisIt at KAUST.
In Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- Tutorials at SC16, SC15, SC13, SC12, SC10, SC09 (x2), ISC12, ISC11, VIS10, VIS09 (x2), SciDAC11, SciDAC10, SciDAC09, and SciDAC08.